Fix Missing Teeth - Dental Implants in Portland: Dr. Robert Henshaw
About 70 percent of adults are missing a tooth by age 44 and for those 74 and older, 26 percent are missing all of their teeth. Dr. Robert Henshaw is a highly-regarded periodontist in Portland who can fix missing teeth with high-quality dental implants. Patients choose dental implants to fix missing teeth because they lost their teeth for various reasons:
- Gum Disease
Dental implants from Dr. Henshaw fix missing teeth for a smile that looks and feels genuine, because they’re surgically placed in the jaw bone to resume the characteristics of real teeth. Dental implants are backed by more than 50 years of research as the favored way to fix missing teeth over dentures. But for patients who already have and want to keep their dental appliances, Dr. Henshaw is a top periodontist in Portland who also uses dental implants to improve their functioning.
Why Dental Implants Fix Missing Teeth Best
- Dental implants look natural and work as well as human teeth do.
- Dental implants are made from titanium – the best material available to fix missing teeth. Titanium is compatible with the body and integrates seamlessly with the jaw bone (osseointegration) for a durable, functional quality that rivals real teeth.
- Dental implants do more than fix missing teeth – they stop bone loss. Dental implants stimulate the bone the same way tooth roots do to keep it healthy.
- Dental implants fix missing teeth permanently. Eat, speak and smile without effort and no more slips and noise or avoiding certain foods.
- We fix missing teeth with implants that last for decades – maybe even a lifetime – when patients take care of them.
Are Dental Implants the Best Way to Fix Your Missing Teeth?
The only way to be sure if dental implants are right for you is to visit a reputable periodontist in Portland like Dr. Henshaw. Most patients are pleased to learn that dental implants are indeed the best way to fix missing teeth.
For gentle, highly-quality dental implant procedures with a reputable periodontist in Portland, please call Dr. Henshaw’s office today and schedule an appointment.